|

NABOO opened a case against Omelyana

Volodymyr Omelyan

Detectives of the National anti-corruption Bureau is conducting the investigation against the head of the Ministry of infrastructure Volodymyr Omelyan in case No. 52017000000000351 of may 26, 2017 (the Declaration of false information and unlawful enrichment). It follows from the decision of Solomenskiy district court of Kyiv, available in registry of court decisions.

During a pretrial investigation it is established that starting from 10 December 2016, the Minister, with his wife and son started living in a house belonging to 27 September of the same year cousin niece wife. Estimated value of the house – 7 million UAH. If this Declaration for the last year Omeljan indicated that living in another house, and the house in which actually lived during this period in the family, is not mentioned.

The decision of the court known that the Omelyan not indicated in the Declaration of the BMW X5 cost about 1,5 million UAH, which goes for two years. The car was registered to a brother Minister.

The detectives also have questions about the Declaration of income for 2016.

The press service of the NEB to comment on the matter refused, having advised to the correspondent LIGA.net submit journalistic inquiry.

See also: Omeljan: the Greatest influence in Ukrzaliznytsya have Dubnevich and Lesnikova

The court allowed the Bureau temporary access to the documents of PJSC “Kyivstar”. We are talking about information about the number of a mobile subscriber that is registered to Omelyana. At Kyivstar detectives want to find out information about the date, time, duration, type of calls and messages, the location of the subscriber during the session, the IMEI of the phone, which rang, as well as information on the use of the Internet with his mobile. Specified period, details of which are interested in the Bureau: 1 December 2016 to 1 January 2017.

Later in Facebook the press Secretary of Ministerstva Marina Tomko reportedthat the Omelyan “open for cooperation” with the GPU, SBU and the NABOO.

“He is ready to answer all the questions of the detectives NAB, and provide all the documents proving that no violation on his part was not” – she added.

See also: Omeljan: Balcon fled the country

On January 25 the head of the Ministry of Infrastructure submitted to the Prime Minister of Ukraine Volodymyr Groisman documents for corrupt activities on the railway. He said he looks forward to further professional discussion with the participation of the head of the government. In turn Groysman said: “I would have asked. Maybe pass in the NABS better. Something You’ve been hiding this information.”

In March 2017, the NEB announcedthat it was investigating 14 criminal proceedings on corruption Ukrzaliznitsa with the amount of losses on the schemes 635 million.

Sign up for an account LIGA.net in Twitter, Facebook and Google+: one tape – all that is worth knowing about politics, economy, business and Finance.

Leave a comment

Confirm that you are not a bot - select a man with raised hand: